#8. Frank Sinatra - Somethin’ Stupid (feat. Nancy Sinatra)
“Like wildflowers; You must allow yourself to grow in all the places people thought you never would.”
—Unknown (via koreyan)
1) You are allowed to take up space. You are a human.
2) You are allowed to have a voice.
3) You are allowed to leave whenever you feel unsafe or uncomfortable.
4) You deserve more than someone who doesn’t know how to respect you.
5) You are allowed to put your own needs first.
6) You are allowed to love yourself.”
—6:11 p.m. (Six reminders for bad times)
"One night to be confused
One night to speed up truth”
My Neighbor Totoro scenery
It’s so weird and counter-progressive that we’ve developed this habit of apologizing for our “flaws” to people who are falling for us or people we like. Consider how often you say sorry for “talking too much” or showing too much interest in someone or just being who you are,…
Central Perk, Liverpool (UK)